- Teacher: Akbar Saleem SK
- Teacher: 17471A0372 EMMELA SUNIL VARMA
- Teacher: 17471A0380 GADDE AKASH
- Teacher: 17471A0382 GARLAPATI TRINADH
- Teacher: 17471A0371 GRANDHE PAVAN KALYAN
- Teacher: 17471A0356 INDLA NAVEEN
- Teacher: 17471A0354 KAJA VIJAY
- Teacher: 17471A0351 KANAGANI VENKATESH
- Teacher: 17471A0363 MALLEBOYENA LOKESH
- Teacher: 17471A0353 MEDISETTY DURGA MANI PAVAN
- Teacher: 17471A0361 NANDIKONDA LAKSHMA REDDY
- Teacher: Gubba-1502101 Naveen
- Teacher: 17471A0359 NIDUMOLU YAGNA MALLESWARA RAO
- Teacher: 17471A0379 NUTHAKKI SIVA NAGA RAJU
- Teacher: 17471A0355 PRATHIPATI SYAM BABU
- Teacher: 17471A0367 PRATTIPATI RAGHAVENDRA BABU
- Teacher: 17471A0365 PULI VENKATESH
- Teacher: 17471A0376 RANGISETTY BALAJI
- Teacher: 17471A0352 SHAIK SHAHUL
- Teacher: 17471A0357 VANGA HEMANTH REDDY
The subject Machine Design is the creation of new and better machines and improving the existing ones. A new or better machine is one which is more economical in the overall cost of production and operation. The process of design is a long and time consuming one. From the study of existing ideas, a new idea has to be conceived. The idea is then studied keeping in mind its commercial success and given shape and form in the form of drawings. In the preparation of these drawings, care must be taken of the availability of resources in money, in men and in materials required for the successful completion of the new idea into an actual reality. In designing a machine component, it is necessary to have a good knowledge of many subjects such as Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Workshop Processes and Engineering Drawing.
- Teacher: 1804102-Suneetha Bobbillapati
- Teacher: Pidugu-1204103 Chakravarthy
- Teacher: suresh babu-1704104 cherukuri
- Teacher: VIJAYA SANTHI-1304137 EADARA
- Teacher: Srinivasa rao-1504110 gantenapalli
- Teacher: Thubati-1404122 Indira
- Teacher: Chintala-1704103 Karthik
- Teacher: Srinivasa rao-1204117 Nuthakki
- Teacher: siva prasad-1504129 pendyala
- Teacher: VASANTHI-1504128 PONDURI
- Teacher: Bhagya raju-1104111 Pullagura
- Teacher: NAGURSHAREEF-1404126 SHAIK CH
- Teacher: Kunchala-1504130 Siva Kumari
- Teacher: Addanki-1104115 Srinu
- Teacher: Veeravalli-1104101 Venkata Rao
- Teacher: Dr.Shaik Mohiddinshaw -1210112
- Teacher: Dr. K. Nageswara Rao 1710103
- Teacher: Aparna-0910118 Ananthu
- Teacher: Dharmaiah-1410114 Gurram
- Teacher: Radhika-1410119 Jampani
- Teacher: Yamuna-1610122 Manchikalapudi
- Teacher: Prasad-1310116 Manchikanti
- Teacher: Kollipara-1210101 ponnarilakshmi
- Teacher: Dhulipalla-0610117 Umasankar
The major motivating factor in the invention of object-oriented approach is to remove
some of the flaws encountered in the procedural approach.
OOP treats data as a critical element in the program development and does not allow it to flow freely
around the system.
Personnel management can be defined as obtaining, using and maintaining a satisfied workforce.
It is a significant part of management concerned with employees at work and with their relationship within the organization.
Organizational structures control social interactions within an organization.
Centralization, formalization, and specialization have been shown to have effects on individuals’ attitudes and behaviors as well as on organizations’ stability, growth, and adaptability.
Optimization techniques generally used non-linear, constrained optimization problem is presented, and various techniques for solving the resulting optimization problem are discussed.
The techniques are classified as either local (typically gradient-based) or global (typically non-gradient based or evolutionary) algorithms.
An Operating System (OS) is an interface between a computer user and computer hardware.
An operating systemis a software which performs all the basic tasks like file management, memory management, process management, handling input and output, and controlling peripheral devices such as disk drives and printers.
Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) uses "objects" to model realworld objects.
A class is a template, blueprint,or contract that defines what an object’s data fields and methods will be.
An object is an instance of a class. You can create many instances of a class.
A Java class uses variables to define data fields and methods to define actions.
Additionally,a class provides methods of a special type, known as constructors, which are invoked to create a new object.
Database management System is collection of data and set of programs to access the data.
It allows creation, definition and manipulation of database.
DBMS provides protection and security to database. Some examples for popular dbms are MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft Access and IBM DB2.
AngularJS is an open source web application framework.
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps.
It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly.
Angular's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write. And it all happens within the browser, making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
Mobile app development is a term used to denote the act or process by which a mobile app is developed for mobile devices, such as personal digital assistants, enterprise digital assistants or mobile phones.
WEKA is open source java code created by researchers at the University of Waikato in NewZealand. It provides many different machine learning algorithms, including the following classifiers
Decision tree (j4.8, an extension of C4.5)
MLP, aka multiple layer perceptron (a type of neural net)
Naïve bayesRule induction algorithms such as JRip
Support vector machine
The Internet of Things is an emerging topic of technical, social, and economic significance.
Consumer products, durable goods, cars and trucks, industrial and utility components, sensors, and other everyday objects are being combined with Internet connectivity and powerful data analytic capabilities that promise to transform the way we work, live, and play.
Data mining refers to extracting or "mining" knowledge from a large amount of data.
Data mining has evolved from several areas including databases, machine learning, algorithms, information retrieval, and statistics.
Data warehousing involves data preprocessing, data integration, and providing on-line analytical processing (OLAP) tools for the interactive analysis of multidimensional data, which facilitates effective data mining.
This course introduces data warehousing and data mining techniques and their tools
Advanced Communication skills-based course which gives students "skills for success" after university.
The course provides practice in spoken English, emphasizing appropriate and fluent speech.
Students are involved in project work, job interviews, presentations and various role play activities.
- Teacher: RATNA KUMARI-0009101 A V S
Computer Network consists of two or more connected computers.
This connection is twofold: (a) physical, through wires, cables, and wireless media.
(b) logical, through the transport of data across the physical media
- Teacher: RATNA KUMARI-0009101 A V S